Apply for Membership
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of World Data System.
WDS Membership Application
World Data System Membership is open to organizations that operate as data repositories, networks of data repositories, data stewards, and organizations that support data repositories and research data best practices.
We do not offer memberships to individuals at this time. Please complete the application below as a representative of your organization. All membership types are free of charge.
World Data System uses Glue Up for Member Management
- Choose the member type that is appropriate for your organization.
- Regular Members must show proof of CoreTrustSeal Certification.
- All Members must adhere to the WDS Data Sharing Principles, Constitution, and Bylaws.
- Click on Apply below.
- Your email address is your unique ID in Glue Up. If you are already using Glue Up, you can sign in.
- If you have never used Glue Up before, create your profile.
- Fill out the application on behalf of your organization.
- The Primary Contact will receive all WDS official correspondence, will vote in all WDS related elections and surveys, and will attend meetings of the membership.
- The Secondary Contact will receive all WDS official correspondence, may vote in all WDS related elections and surveys, and may attend meetings on behalf of the organization if requested by the primary contact.
AFTER YOU APPLY ON BEHALF OF YOUR ORGANIZATION
- The WDS Scientific Committee reviews each application.
- Your organization and WDS will sign a membership agreement.
- Final step: Join our community of research data experts, stewards, and advocates.